Saturday, August 4, 2012

Progress

It's been a pretty good week!  I am down a total of 15 pounds since moving here and Jason is down a total of 20 pounds!  Today is day 6 of Atkins.  We are only doing it for two weeks to kick our addictions to sugary, refined carbs and get our bodies burning the fat, then we have other diet plans we are going to move into.  I'm hoping to be down 20 pounds by the time we finish Atkins because then I'll be half way to my goal.  Jason only has 10 pounds left to lose to be at his goal, but he does need to start exercising and weight lifting more.  It's harder for him to find the time since he is only home in the evenings.  We are considering taking up running once we move into our new house and get our jogging stroller back. 

I officially started Baby Boot Camp on Wednesday and it is amazing!  It's a great workout and so amazing to be able to get out and talk with other adults lol.  All of the girls are really great and I actually enjoy socializing there, which is very unlike me, lol.  I have made a lot of friends very quickly there.  I could not say enough great things about it, it's so fun!



Supposedly we should be moving into our new house two weeks from yesterday.  It seems like the bank is wrapping things up and our attorney says he doesn't see any reason it should close late, so keep your fingers crossed for us, because we really don't want to have to pay for a hotel in between houses.  We really haven't done anything too exciting to report lately.  We've been spending our free time getting stuff done that needs done.  I take the boys to play at Tumbling Tykes at least once a week.  We are planning to make it to the outdoor pool at our apt. complex today, can't wait! 
My dad booked his trip to come see us, so that's exciting.  He'll be here September 11-25th so we'll probably plan some fun things to do in that time.  Well I think that's about it to report, so here are a couple cute pictures of the boys before I go :)


3 comments:

  1. Good work guys! We have also been working on losing the baby weight around here. A baby boot camp sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a great weight loss! good job Jill & Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) Erin, yeah you should look it up. Also Stroller Strides is pretty much the same thing, I'm sure you'll have at least one of them in your area. It's so fun for me and the boys! I'm sure you and Emmett would love it :)

    ReplyDelete